ROLLUP AWNINGS, HOLBROOK, NY

Westbury, New York 3 comments

Rollup Awnings in Holbrook NY came to "fix" my remote.They unplugged the unit and plugged it back in and it was "fixed".

It took 2 full minutes and they handed me a bill for $237. I called George Davis, the owner of Rollup Awnings in Holbrook NY to explain the situation. Not only did they not offer troubleshooting over the phone, they also never let me know that it would be such an outrageous expense for unplugging and plugging back in the unit (2 minutes).

George Davis screamed at me, used foul language, and told me that I just wasted $5000 because I can never use their service again.I AM SHOCKED that the owner of Rollup Awnings would treat a customer in such a foul manner.

Review about: Rollup Concealed Awnings.

Comments

Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States #1203399

Yes today I had awful experience with roll up.When I questioned the price fir service of the awning I was met with yelling and belittling.

I was told that roll up would not ever service my awning. What unprofessionalism. Can't believe a major company would treat customers that way. Whom ever I spoke to was rude condescending and yelling at me as if I were a kid.

This company has major problems.

I got news for them I will tell everyone I know to never ever buy their product.The guy I spoke with is crazy and has no people skills what so ever

I had the same thing happen .guy starts screaming and yelling at me when i asked a question..way out of control

Hicksville, New York, United States #832828

We at Rollup apologize for your less than positive experience with our company.Our customer's satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.

Please call our office at your earliest convenience so we can rectify the situation.631-563-6660

Rolllup management team